Happy Valentine's Day, runner friends! In response to #RunChat's contest, I thought I would share a few reasons why I am head over heels, butterflies in my stomach in love with running:
1. Running clears my head. It is my meditation and my escape from "real life."
2. Running makes my body feel strong. I like to push my limits and see what I can do.
3. Running allows me to eat what I want! Duh.
4. Running helps me to set goals and work to achieve them.
5. Running lets me be out in nature, participating in the world instead of driving by and missing it all.
6. Running brings a wonderful sense of community and friendship!
7. Running gives me something to talk about at family functions.
8. Running gives me an excuse to buy new shoes regularly.
9. Running is fun!
10. Running makes me happy. Isn't that the only reason that counts?!
If you're not yet a runner, get laced up! All of these wonderful reasons could also be yours.
Post a Comment